• Mensline Christchurch Many helpful earthquake coping articles.
• Community Energy Action Keeping warm after the earthquake. Tips and advice about draughts, heating, insulation and lots more.
• MHERC (the Mental Health Education and Resource Centre) is now operating from its new site at 403a Worcester Street.
• Skylight Trust offers free earthquake support counselling for all ages on 0800 299 100 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
Website offers useful resources and trauma support information
Contact 0800 299 100. There is a dedicated earthquake page also.
• Jojo’s Place is a website for kids who have been in an earthquake.
• The Harakeke Centre offers FREE Earthquake Trauma Counselling at
The Harakeke Centre
172 Papanui Rd, St Albans, Christchurch
Ph: 03 356 0000
(Call to arrange an appointment)
For children, teenagers, families, couples and individuals
Several Therapists available.
• Christchurch Quake Support Buddies Facebook Page
• PCT has moved.
Street address: 284 Selwyn Street, Spreydon, Christchurch 8024
Postal address: P.O. Box 33332, Barrington, Christchurch 8244
Phone: 03 366 8288 (as before)
Fax: 03 366 8276 (as before)
Email: email@example.com (as before)